Sunday 17 July 2022

Foxy Kanon in the Woods

So, finally, *finally* I found a half-way decent park where to take photos--the problem is that the day I went was windy. Like really, really windy, so Kanon kept doing acrobatics and I had to place her in weird positions to actually have her stay.

Anyways, I really like how the photos turned up. It was quite challenging because there was these teeny tiny spiders around the trunks and this is Australia and was terrified of any insect going on. There were also this tiny worms around the trunks, so I tried to get around them. Oh! And something hooted at me while I was taking the photos and literally jumped and yelled.

Oh well, here are some photos!



The conclusion is that Kanon is cute! In any case, I really, really love how this dress turned out, and the petticoat makes it so, so puffy but it looks adorable!







A last one here! I honestly like the purple-ish edit that I did, I think it looks great with the dress' fabrics! I had a lot more of photos but didn't want to bore you. In any case, I'm certainly going to sew something else for Kanon soon, because she looked adorable!

4 comments :

  1. Lovely pictures- and not a spider in sight. Outdoor doll pictures and insects- unfortunately they seem to come in pairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly!! What did happen, though, was that I found some spiderwebs, and knowing Australia's tendency to have awful spiders, I just went as far as I could from those webs, ha!

      Delete
  2. Love her outfit and the photos are amazing! Taking doll photos outdoors can be an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really loved these photos and the outfit came out very nice!

      Delete