Sunday 24 July 2022

Pretty (French?) Hope

I went to a new park, but it turns out it didn't have that many nice places for photos. I was meadering aimlessly through it, and found this metal chair, a bit shaded, which actually had a nice setting. I know it has nothing to do with the pretty, lacy dress, but it looks nice! The photos came up with a very blue-ish balance, but thankfully I shoot RAW and was able to play with the edits to get some very interesting photos!

Here is one, and more below. I shot these with a Pentax 135mm f2.8 with Pentax mount adapted to Sony E-mount. More under the cut!



As you can see, I also tried to play with the angles--and froze in the process, because oh goodness, the wind in this city is deadly.







These here are different angles on the same poses than before... but I couldn't pick, so here they are!





This last one is on the same chair, but on the ground so it looks quite different even though the setup was the same. I hope you linked these photos and the dress! I had so much while doing this! Also, the pedal from my sewing machine went kaput here--but gratefully, I got it fixed!

4 comments :

  1. Those metal chairs made the photos really interesting. And Hope is cute in her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I thought they looked great, especially with the shabby look!

      Delete