Sunday 31 July 2022

Dragons' Chess

Okay, I'm labelling this "story" but it's one of those "mute" lazy stories I'm doing lately. I was going to use a very nice, illustrated edition of a book but said book refused to remain open because of the illustrations (bear with me, I'm gonna make it work one way or another!). So I had this idea of the dragons playing chess. yes, this is a nice wooden chess set that I got from Aldi (yes, that cheap store in Australia) for AUD 10. What can I say, I like bargains!

Anyways, I'm still trying to practice how to blur both front and back, so again you'll see more of that here. However, in this case I went for a washed out look, because otherwise the phtoos were too dull to be shared!













2 comments :

  1. The blurring looks good, both front and back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have learned to do blur in the background, but doing it in the front also requires careful repositioning--hence why I keep practicing!

      Delete