Sunday 21 August 2022

Embroidered Details!

Hello all! So I decided to "try" something new, and did this set for Kanon--I'll name it the "reattempted set". I had to sew 4 (four!!!) sets of pants because the first two were shit, the third one didn't fit her hips (but kept it for Hope, my Blythe), and the fourth one is the one she's wearing. Then, I messed up sewing the shirt to the bodice, and had to take it apart and resew it, which led me to throw the bodice and have to embroider it again. Thankfully, I had learned on the first attempt, and the second one ended up pretty!

Anyways, there are a few photos where I tried to move around the same rocky decoration/monument to get some nice angles. More under the cut!



So, the few here all have green and a lot of perspective:





The first one here is actually the same position and pose of the above, but in a different angle! The others, I just liked the contrast with the sun so bright against the rock. Also, the edit is far more muted down than the original photos. What do you think?





2 comments :

  1. She looks wonderful! I love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I loved it too, simple but cute!

      Delete