Sunday 25 September 2022

Spring Hope!

And in an unsurprising turns of event, I suck at naming blog posts. Nevertheless, I am so happy about the photos in this collection! In this city the government tends to plant these seasonal blossoms in different areas, and I had been scouting a few for photography purposes--the problem was that it was still winter and all the flowers sections had this little net on top to protect them so they could actually bloogm... which was not ideal for photos.

Anyways, I eventually found this one (I wanted uprple/pink flowers to get the effect you see here) and snapped about ~500 shots in ~30-40 minutes. They looked great! I don't have any before and after, I was too lazy for that, but I honestly love these.



Also, I took these with the Minolta 50mm f1.7--and it's working! Somehow it got very, very dirty, but it was just the frontal element and I managed to clean it quite appropriately, so I'm really happy about that, to be honest!





I also have these other two "weird" photos, which are taken from lower angles. I don't usually do that, and with Blythes you get the weird-chin-effect (as I call it~), but I actually likede these with the flowers all around! What do you think? Do you like the purple "haze" of the photos?



4 comments :

  1. One of the posts where I realize that you are living far far away... We have autumn. All the more lovely to see spring blossoms. And Hope is a cutie, with and without flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed! Well, half the world is actually in a different season, so Australia is not that unique in that sense, ha!

      Delete
  2. Those purple pansies match Hope's outfit. She seems happy it's already Spring. ^.^ Her chin is not that weird, you can take photos from any angle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do!! She's very lovely, I had the same thought before getting into Blythes, but I love her now!

      Delete