Saturday 12 November 2022

Earrings!

Hello all! I have more photos to share with you! This time, I actually tried to make some earrings for hope to match the pattern on the shirt. It's not very visible, and I hadn't taken any lens that could get a closeup (silly me), but in any case I think she looks great!



There was this lovely fallen trunk on the park, and I thought it was looking great. Thankfully, I had the flat hand which works perfectly for sitting-like poses, so here are some!







There were also other places, but not that pretty, though.







When I was leaving, I found this very misplaced... desk? table? I don't know, it had a very strange shape, but it was polished wood, so it didn't really look like an sculpture. More like something someone had just... dropped in the park, who knows! It worked nice as background, though.

3 comments :

  1. The doll looks like she had a lovely day in the park. ^.^ The earrings are really nice. And I like the eyes - they are like amber: green one and honey one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I need to make more sets of clothes+earrings honestly, they look great!
      Oh, and happy you like the eyes! I had this silly idea of giving her heterochromia, and I think it looks terrific!

      Delete
    2. Lovely pictures- and good that you wrote heterochromia, I wanted to say it looks great, but didn't know what it's called :)

      Delete