Saturday 31 December 2022

Happy New Year!!

And another year just came and went, everyone. Just like that. I know these photos are a bit more xmas-sy than expected, but I couldn't pick from the set, so they are here anyways. Before the photos, I want to wish you an excellent 2023. I wish it treats you kindly, that you live it at peace, and for the inevitable bad moments to be short, scarce, and mild. I wish you the best, and thank you to read my blog. It's been 10 years of blogging, and although I'll make some changes in 2023, this journey isn't over.

Best wishes, everyone! Onto 2023!





And let's end with a macro of Kanon's face, because she's adorable and that kitty headband is just too cute.

2 comments :

  1. Happy New Year! Much joy, good health and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year!!! Best wishes for you too!!

      Delete