Friday 23 December 2022

Merry Xmas!!!

Not much to say today, except that my collection of Nutcrackers is growing (dang it, they look amazing), and I thus, I *had to* sew a Nutcracker-inspired outfit for Hope. I hope you'll like it, there isn't much to the photos but Hope, nutcrackers, and xmas lights bokeh!



Here are some vertical shots that I mashed up into a collage:









Everyone, I wish you the best on this holiday and in the new year. I hope 2023 is gentle with you, enjoyable, and fruitful!

4 comments :

  1. Your photos look very cute! I like Hope's outfit. Happy Holidays to you too, and happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Happy holidays!!

      Delete
  2. She makes a very impressive commander of your nutcracker army. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does!!! Thanks and happy holidays!

      Delete