Saturday 7 January 2023

Venezia's Bday!

I cannot believe how many years have gone by, honestly. Anyways, I had this idea of doing a photoshoot with very harsh shadows, and I think I nailed some! Of course, this wouldn't have the same effect on colour photos, so I did it black and white. I did add some tint to it so that it wasn't fully grey, but anyways! Her hair does look quite realistic though.



Here are others, but they are all portraits. By the way, I shot with all the lights out, and using my phone's torch to actually create the sharp contrast. I did a slow shutter speed to be able to keep the ISO low as well, and not have a grainy photo.







Which one is your favourite?

2 comments :

  1. You nailed it! :) There is something special with black-and-white photos! Venezias eyes pop in these photos! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly!! I agree--black and white photos have something!

      Delete