Sunday 22 January 2023

Dragons on a Holiday

Yeah, well... they get stressed and need some days to relax, right? Poor dragons, they have so much on their plate. Anyways, I did a small trip to a nearby place which had the most amazing, otherworldly gardens with all these little nooks for photos... and I had Eiar (green dragon) and Theros (pink dragon), Kitty Cookie, and three (!!!) lenses that I managed to squeeze into a decent-size and reasonably-weighted bag. So... you'll see quite a lot of photos from these, as I managed to create content for 7 posts! I took over 2.5k of photos!!

Anyways, today is a mashup of some nice places I found around some old structures in this garden. These were very pretty, so I somewhat tried to get them to look similar. Most are taken with my Tamrom 35mm f2.8, explaining the wide angles.



Accompanying the above, here are two more of fences and metal-painted-green stuff. It wasn't bronze, though.





I also found this old garden chair that was painted white, smothered by the sunlight, and looking terrific for a photo. I edited this one more into warm colours, and did a lot of negative space because it was simply amazing.





There were also another bunch of leftover, old... things (structures? objects? sculpts?) left around, and now overgrown with vegetation. There was a single wooden chair in a reasonable state, which is the one you see here:







And of course, here are some more nature-like places, without structures, that I found lovely:









2 comments :

  1. Looks like your dragons had an amazing time, and you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes!!! It was lovely honestly <3

      Delete