Sunday 5 March 2023

Merry & Cookie Have a Merry Bday Without Cookies!

I'm not sorry about the title, because I *had to* do the pun. In any case, it's Merry's and Cookie's arrival anniversary. They came on 2014 and 2015, and Merry was actually a gift from Withdoll. Cookie is now my oldest doll, since I sold Coco before relocating. I crafted all the food you see here with airdry clay, and the bags are papercraft. The outfits are made by me, but the teacups and dish are from an tiny porcelain set. The bottles in the back were taken apart from a fridge magnet.

Anyways! I really love the ethereal, blueish light on these photos. It was quite a cloudy day, the photos didn't end up bright, so I decided to play on the blueish hue and got this interesting, soft effect. What do you think? There are more photos under the cut!




Here are some closeups of Merry (pink hair) and Cookie (white hair) with different meals.







Then, some close-ups on the items that I had on the setup:





This is all for today! I'm sorry I don't have much more to share, but I really loved this setup!

5 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday Merry & Cookie, its nice to see you again. :) I like the play on blue Musume, it's an interesting effect.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know, I've been neglecting everyone except the dragons and Hope+Kanon xD Happy you liked the blue! Sometimes I get bored and need to try weird stuff with the photo editing!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much!! I did those macaroons myself with cold porcelain (and air-dry clay!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry and Cookie seem to have a lovely time! Great work with the macaroons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, thank you! It was a nice scenery to shoot, honestly!

      Delete