Sunday 23 July 2023

Cookie's Bicycle

Oh, this is easy to explain--I was going to be walking near a parkland, and I had time to spare, so I picked the camera with my Pentax 135mm f2.8 (this one is from the early '80s, I think), and challenged myself to take one prop to rule them all. The bicycle popped up the box and I thought it was perfect. The photos turned out great!

And yes, I have a think for blurry background and bokeh.



First, let's see how the journey started!



Then I found some hanging branches (don't ask me why these tiny branches where hanging, because I have no idea), and I ended up crawling to do this "from beneath" shots.

4 comments :

  1. Very cute photos Musume, love the tiny trike it makes a great prop. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! That trike is a great prop, indeed!

      Delete
  2. I admire Cookie for her tree-biking abilities. Such cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, those are her fairy powers, most certainly!
      Happy you liked the photos!

      Delete