Sunday 6 August 2023

A Kitty in the Woods

Hello everyone! It turns around I was walking on a park, seeking for a good place for photos, and somebody had built an ideal place! Don't ask me why, but there where plenty of pruned branches of about 10cm wide, stacked up against a tree in a tent-like shape. In any case, that was the perfect spot I was needing! I took some macro shots, ground-level with my trusty Minolta 50mm f1.7, and here they are!

Nothing fancy in this post; just Kitty looking amazing in this place.



And are two more photos from different angles--I really like the middle one, Kitty Cookie looks as if peeking rouguishly!



2 comments :

  1. Nice kitty photos Musume, I think you must spend more time laying on the ground these days than standing upright! I envy you, at least you can get up again, I cant. LOL!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Xanadu! Well, with regards to photos, it is crouching or camera-yoga, but yes -- and I do enjoy chasing those weird photos, all in all!

      Delete