Goals 2017Here are my goals! I do hope to achieve most of them:
- My dolls have two stories: one for the fairies (Cookie and Merry), and one for the minis (Coco, Venezia and other dolls on my wishlist). I want to start sharing more about that. I already did it on the previous Christmas post, but I want to do it more, write, and share that writing.
- Reorganize my blog. Mostly organize the categories to hold the new stories, fix the menu for mobile devices, and do other minor changes.
- There are several video reviews I would like to do and share with you, from the urethane eyes I bought (the tracking of one package updated!), the IH Pet Doll, and more!
- Finish the tree stump diorama. I want to make a lot of furniture, and a video for the furniture.
- Take more photos of my dolls. I realized that between projects and my dislike for Coco's current Eyecos, I do not take as many photos of them as I would want.
- I would like to open my sewing commissions again. I would love to sew more period fashion! And now I can also sew for JIDs!
- Regarding the Etsy, I think the goal is simple: have an event that makes people interested in purchasing from us, and sell more stock items and not only commissions.
- Wishlist, maybe? This would highly depend on how are customs working, the money I have and all, but I would like to buy:
- Some furniture for Coco and Venezia. This would be an expensive purchase, not only for the items but for the customs fee, probably.
- Eyes for Kitty Cookie.
- Stands and other small tool things from Coolcat. This is the least important thing.
- Shoes for Venezia.
- Last year I left many sewing projects without doing: there is a dress for Coco I want to remake, two outfits for Calina I want to gift to my mom, and obviously a crap ton load of things to sew for Venezia.
- Continue with my knitting adventures! I must knit at least one thing!
Okay, I know I whine way too much about customs, but you truly have no idea how bad regarding the hobby that has made me feel. However, this is a fresh new year and having Venezia at home has improved my mood and hopes. Good enough, the "blocked" package moved, and so did one of the urethane eyes packages! Although the bday presents, the oldest packages, are still stuck and now the tracking does not work.
Hope you are having a great start of the year! Do you have any doll goals for this year?