Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Xmas Everyone!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I can't believe one year of blogging passed by, and that this year Coco has a -crappy- pic of her to share and wish you a happy holidays to all of you! I wanted to take a nice pic with the tree lights, but my camera doesn't like the half-dark-shiny-lights thing, so they all turned out a little grainy but, oh well. Hope you like this anyways.



And with this pic, I want to share my 2014 dolly resolutions!
  • Since Cookie is coming home in March, I want to get her a wig, shoes, eyes, and buy her a cute diorama from a local hobbyist so I can take nice pics of her. 

  • My dear friend pointed out to another local artisan that makes on-demand shoes for dolls. This artisan has awful pictures -all of them in a different degree of blurriness- but I have been told that the quality is amazing, she has stunning feedback, and her prices start at 7USD so I want to definitely give it a try, and order some custom-made shoes for Coco.

  • I want to send another handmade gift for my friend's birthday present!

  • Hopefully, I can save out for a camera! Even if it is way too expensive in here.

  • I want to buy myself lots of fabrics and dare to make some of the cool outfits for Coco that I have been saving myself for when I "had learn to sew decently". I'm not there, yet -I'm a perfectionist- but I want to give those outfits a try.

  • Make a closet for all the dolly things! I have one but it still lacks of some of the shelves, so I want to take that as a project for the house, too, and then buy me some cute boxes and organize all the fabric scraps I have hanging in different bags/not-cute-at-all-boxes.

  • Make a dolly present, a dress or something, to Calina -my mom's doll.

  • Do a meet with my friend! Since we both live in different cities it is kind of hard since one of us has to travel. But I definitely want to do this!
  • To reach at least 10 customers for the crochet store. It isn't a lot, right?

  • Win a giveaway! Hahaha, dolly related, please. -everyone can dream, right? ;)

I will be truly happy if I can fulfill at least half of this as I made this year. I promise that the 10 facts will come in the new year, after I come back from my trip -I'm going to see my hubby's family for new year holiday!

8 comments :

  1. Lovely photos of Coco, I really love Christmas lights in photos. Now I wonder why I don't have any Christmas light, I have to buy some. xD And really great resolutions, good luck with them. Can't wait to see more of your lovely sewing projects.

    Merry Christmas. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love the Christmas lights too, but my current camera doesn't catch them well. I also hope I will be able to do at least half of this resolutions!

      Merry Chrismas to you too!

      Delete
  2. Coco look so precious sitting there :) Such a beautiful girl!
    You have some interesting resolutions. I hope you'll manage to do some of them in the new year!

    Merry Christmas, dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will try to take decent pics of Coco and her new purse after Christmas. I wish I could do half of this.

      Merry Christmas to you too!! ♥

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too!

    I wish I could stick with New Year resolutions myself. I fail at them so badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Anad Merry Christmas, dear!

      Well, after reviewing the 2013's ones, I found out that I did it pretty decently! It surprised myself!

      Delete
  4. Felicidades amiga!!! espero que todo se cumpla y mucho más!! que consigas montones de clientes para lo tuyo y para tejido! y ganes muchos muchos giveaway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajajaj gracias!!! Espero que también te vaya muy bien!! Feliz Navidad y Año Nuevo!

      Delete