Sunday 23 June 2019

Dragons & Humans ~ Lore

I am not lazy, I just got another idea for a story, and I happened to have the perfect photos already prepared! I have taken many pics of my dragons on my parents or hubby's hands... and once again, I though... why are those "lost" over there around the blog? It would actually be a pretty nice story to write this!

So, here is a little bit of lore of why this happens, and why sometimes dragons hang around humans. I hope you will like this!




Visible Dragons

There are some humans that still believe in magic, or the universe. And sometimes, they speak to it and ask for help, or even prepare altars and goodies for the "energies of the world". Which, even if they do not know, are the dragons. And so, the offered food is given, the altars suddenly appears messy, and other things happen.

But most important, is that some humans can actually see the dragons in their real form. And believe in them! Dragons like to be recognized and appreciated, and that is why they accept to be touch by humans. Some even find their hands comforting to have a little nap there. And others may a pledge to help a given human during a period of time.

Some Elder Fairies do not approve of this behavior of the dragons, but they are in no position to make any claim to them. And because of this, some fairies believe they can also hang around humans. The most prone to these are the cat fairies. So next time your car won't work, your food is eaten, or something weird happens... look around: some tiny magical beings may actually be the guilty ones.







And this is all for today! I know, silly story, but I just had to share this!! I hope you enjoyed this. Do you make lore or stories for your dolls? I think I love world-building for the tinies, actually. Have a great weekend!

8 comments :

  1. Short and sweet but not silly at all. I think my favorite photo is the third, with the dragon and the hand mostly hidden by the vegetation. That seems to be exactly how dragons would first appear to human eyes--half hidden until the time is right to appear fully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah, that is my fave picture as well, I really like it!

      Delete
  2. Hi Musume,
    Finally catching up on the blog reading. I do enjoy your little stories, they are always fun to read and never neglect to put a smile on my face. :) I guess it's nice to escape from the real world every now'n'then, and loose yourself in a fantasy world, even if it is only for a short while. Keep 'em coming!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I was catching up the whole day D:
      I'm happy you like me stories and that they make you smile :D

      Delete
  3. I'm waaaay behind with the blogs I follow, but love these photos...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was way behind as well, so don't worry!! I happy you like the pics :D

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos and another lovely lore. I do enjoy reading these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you are really kind!

      Delete