Monday 30 March 2020

Chocolate Coins Again? ~ Short Story

You may remember that Merry has a weakness for chocolate coins. And that recently, she broke a teeth while trying to eat a fake gigerbread house. Something is about to happen.

A kid ate too much chocolate eggs in Easter, and a milk tooth fell; Merry went to fulfill her duty as a Mouse Fairy by collecting the tooth and found tons of chocolate coins wainting for her as a thank-you. But... are all of them chocolate? Is it safe?













Poor Merry. I do hope she didn't broke anything, honestly! What do you think, should I continue this story? Let me know in the comments!! :D

10 comments :

  1. This is a wonderful photo story M. :) I can see this as a good lead up to Easter and chocolate eggs.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Yes, yes, this year I'll have an Easter story! I always forget about that date, thou. Hugs!

      Delete
  2. If Merry ate all of that big chocolate coin, I'm surprised she was still hungry to bite into another. If she bit into the real coin, I hope she didn't break a tooth! Please continue the story. Your fairies are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Merry, her stomach has too much room for chocolate and cheese. I hope she didn't break a tooth either! It would have been really funny.

      Delete
  3. Yes please continue the story! I hope if she has broken a tooth, that there is a little fairy dentist out there to help her out of her predicament!!!
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, happy you liked it! I will, then!
      I hope there is a little fairy dentist as well!

      Delete
  4. I agree with the others, please continue the story!
    Hope she did not break a tooth and if, hopefully she can get help in an magical way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you liked this! I'll try to continue the story :D

      Delete
  5. So, so sweet! Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete